Monday, January 2, 2017

Christian Lanphere, the new Vice Comander of Flotilla 5-25 this 2017


Mr. Lanphere join the United States Coast Guard Auxiliary in 2009, have been a very active member with the Honor Guard, as member of the flotilla he get involved in other areas especially representing interests within different USCG Auxiliary venues. 
Here is brief resume of Vice Comander Lanphere: 
I would like to  I am currently the Hospital Administrator at the Everett Hospital (formally Whidden Hospital) which is an acute care hospital serving an underserved population.  I also work a couple times a month as a firefighter/paramedic for the town of Sherborn.  Previous to my current work, I was the emergency management coordinator then director for the City of Cambridge beginning back to 2005. I have an associates in Nursing from Bunker Hill, a bachelors in Biology and Political Science from the University of Massachusetts, a Master in Public Health from Harvard School of Public Health, and a PhD from Walden University. In my spare time I love to travel as i have been to all 50 states and all major cities in the United States.  I am looking forward to working with all of you and representing you at the different auxiliary events.

Christian Lanphere
Vice Comander
Mistic River Flotilla 5-25



1 comment: